With The Tenant

Hi guys, this is Ramesh (name changed) and I’m from Hyderabad. I’m a regular reader of the ISS and this is my first posting and believes me guys it’s a real story and no fantasies are involved in it. This is a story about my friend who had sexual intercourse with the aunt living in his for rent. Her name is Sandhya(a widow) and a mother of two and I never cared to ask more details about her she is 45 years old and fair in complexion and her height is 5′5.her breast are very voluptuousAnd 36D in size she almost always wears her pallu and her cleavages can be seen clearly her ass is round and sways as she walks and on the whole she is a sex goddess. And coming to the story, I was getting ready to go to college and my friend Kiran(name changed) called me and asked me to bunk the college and come to his house. I pretended as if going to college and after turning at the road of our house I walked for a short distance and took another turning to my friend’s house.As I was leaving my sandals at the door steps he asked me ‘How much money do you have?’ I said I have 200 and he said ‘k I have 300.lets go and get a full bottle. And for 5minutes we decided our sitting place.(which was his home itself as no one will be there at home at that time) later we went to a wine shop and brought a full bottle. We brought some touching but it was not enough for us and he said he wanted to have boiled eggs for touching.On the way back to home we brought 4 eggs and we arranged everything on the table and Kiran called Sandhya. As told in the above paragraph she has two children. The elder one is Pavani and the younger one is Rajitha. Pavani works in a private office and we never cared about those details and Rajitha is a school going kid. Pavani is a little bit shorter than her mom but no less than her in other assess. Her breast size is 37D and her ass is one of the sexiest ass I have never seen our dicks raise whenever we see that ass.And coming back to the story Sandhya came as soon as he called and said ‘Boil those eggs, she readily took them and went into the Kitchen, Sandhya has a habit of drinking and we always give her a peg or two. We lighted the cigarettes and poured a peg and started drinking. After 5min Sandhya came out of the kitchen and she kept the plate of the boiled eggs in front of us. As she was turning I said ‘y don’t you have a peg, at first she said know but when I again asked she said Ok, so I poured her a peg and handed it over to her.She drank it and I poured her another peg and she drank it too. She later went away and we were continuing our drinking. She doesn’t have a TV at home so she came back and us to switch on the TV. She sat on the chair next to us a started watching the TV and we were drinking and we were talking my thing. Whenever I saw Kiran I observed he was staring at Sandhyas boobs with lust in these eyes. I just gave a smile and sat as if I was not bothering anything.And I personally don’t have any sexual intentions towards her. So I acted normal with her a hour passed by and we enjoyed the wine and we also sat like that and saw TV and the staring of Kiran continued and slowly the time went by its was time for me to go home it’s the time when our college closes and I have to go home. As I don’t have the habit of carrying a bag I kept the books on a table aside. I got up and while wearing sandals was discussing about the evening program and I went away and after going for a shortI noticed something missing they were nothing but my book there is a shop in front of Kiran house so I took a cigarette, lighted it and stared smoking and kept staring at the assets of each and every girl walking on the road I finished my cigarette and as the gate was already open I walked inside and I was about to knock the door and I heard someone talking inside the house. From the start I was of the feeling that something is going to happen. I slowly walked to Sandhyas house and I peeped inside and did not find her in.I slowly went to the backyard and i saw a window which was not bolted. I slowly opened it and what I saw shocked me Sandhya was squatting on the floor with her legs wide apart and made a ‘V’ shape and Kiran was kneeling in between her thighs and he was licking her pussy lips she leaned back to the wall and she was moaning like anything. She moved her hands through his hair and they were enjoying themselves thinking that they were not being watched on seeing them like that my dick rose but not to make a soundI just stood like that watching them he got up and she stood along with him and the slowly pushed her on to the bed he threw the pallu aside and he started to press the tits on the jacket itself and all the time Sandhya was moaning he asked her to remove the jacket for herself and he lifted the sari up and again started to lick her pussy in the mean time she removed her jacket and she slowly removed on the floor on seeing I myself wanted to go and suck those tits but controlled myself he continue to lick for 5minAnd he slowly came up and he pressed her nipples with his teeth by the time her nipple were hard he was sucking on one boob and pressing the other and he changed the sides my dick was rock hard and I was rubbing my dick on the top of my pant. He played with her boobs for 20minutes and he removed his shorts and asked her to remove his underwear she stood up and slid it down his legs and threw it away he also removed her sari and langa and she was only on her underwear whenever she turned to my sideI was able to see her beautiful ass which made me so horny that I wanted to fuck her ass and to tear her asshole and to cum in her ass but that’s not the situation with her underwear on I could see the lining between her beautiful ass cheeks. She took Kiran dick in her hand and started to stroke it then Kiran said ‘keep it in your mouth first she hesitated but she slowly took the cock into her mouth and started giving him a blowjob and now it’s his turn to moan this went on for 5min.she asked her to stop and he caughtHold of the hair and he started to give the moment he started mouth fucking her and he shot his cum into her mouth she like a whore drank all of it she removed her underwear and she slept back on the bed and widened her legs in a ‘V’ shape. Kiran placed his dick her pussy lips and sometime caressed them and he bent forward and gave her a lip kiss he slowly inserted his dick into her pussy and she started to moan and forgot to tell you guys. Kiran is already an experienced guy and has fucked a lot of pussies outside he insertedHis dick completely into her pussy and first he started to move slowly and as the time passed he started to increase the speed and the room was filled with the sounds thap thap thap thap thap…she raised her ass to match his moments and she was moaning like anything this went on for 15minutes and she had an orgasm and after 5minutes Kiran came into her he later asked to sit on all fours(doggy style) and he inserted his dick into her pussy from behind he rammed her pussy like anything and this show went on for25 min this time she cum two times and at last he again cum in the ass they both fell on the bed exhausted and slept like that for 5minutes.in the meanwhile I went to the outside bathroom and masturbated by the time I did my work and came back to the window and saw them entering the bathroom. I went out of the house and took a cigarette and lit it and by the time I was back the front door was open.I went inside and I pretended as if nothing happened. I took my books and I bent towards his ear and said ‘enjoyed a lot? He saw me like that for a minute and he kept staring at me like that. I just gave him a smile and walked away the next day when I met him I told him how I came to know about this and as we being best friends did not mind about it and let it fade away. Any aunties or woman interested in sex

With The Tenant « Desi Tales – Indian Sex Stories

Post a Comment

0 Comments