First time with sister


100% fictional!
Hi! My name is Hari and Iam from Chennai. This is my true story when I was at 18. I was horny boy, thinking about girls and sex all the time. I used to do all sort of pervert things, which 18 year boy could do like sneaking on girls and women around, trying to get glimpse of their luscious body. Making out what under garments they are wearing under their
cloths, watching adult movies or blue films, Reading normal sex magazines like Paruvakaalam, Thiraichitra etc., I was lusting after matured woman, female teachers and girls walking on the street. I watched our neighbours women cleavage and thighs when they sweeping the outside of their home. I will masturbate every day thinking of the woman whom I saw their cleavage.
One time I got one hardcore sex stories magazine in Tamil language and read it. I found so many stories about sex relations between close relatives including brother-sister. My sexual feeling about my sister increased after that. I relieved myself saying that these types of sex relations do exist in the world that I"m not only one who thinks about own sister sexually. Our house was small so everybody sleeps together in the hall. I used to sleep with my sister in the floor mat and my dad and mother in the cot. I will sleep for long hours, after my parents woke up I get into cot and sleep.
One day I woke up then heard the noise of bureau. When I slightly opened to see whom it was, I was shocked to see my elder sister Usha covering her body in towel after bath. I was very nervous whether she will put a dress here and will get a chance to see my sister naked. She took her cloths off from her body and she was fully naked and I could see her full naked back body. Her buttocks was so nice and round in shape. Then I was trying to see her boobs. Bad luck I could able to see her boobs only bulged when she tried to wore her panties by bending her. This time I couldn’t see her full boobs with nipple and her pussy. As usual she wore her skirt and shirt and gone away the room. By seeing my sister Usha in just bra and panties I was delighted what I saw. First I felt ashamed that I should not look at my own sister that way. But the fact that I never felt so much excitement and tingling sensation in my body before while watching her in half nude state.
I immediately moved to bathroom and played with my sister"s undergarments, dropping her panties over my cock and rubbing the bras over my face and body. I saw her bras size as 34. I cummed on her panties. Sometimes when I was alone in the house, I would find her used panties in the washing cloths, and sniffs them, that really made me wild. I would fantasise about touching her and fucking her and would bring myself to orgasm into her panties.
Then afterwards I started to watch my sister Usha interestedly. My sister Usha was six years older than my 18-year-age. She wasn"t like sex bomb or knockout figure. She was typical middle-class orthodox girl with attractive face. She had figure 34-32-36, which would defiantly drove, me crazy and caused me to masturbate every day. Living in same house with my sister gave me every other opportunity to explore my sexual feelings without knowing her.
For my sister I was a brother but for me she was sex goddess! Being her only *** brother, she loves me lot.
Since the bureau was in our bedroom I know that she has to wear the dress only here. My sister Usha was treating me like small boy so she never hesitated to change her cloths when Iam in sleep. Sister Usha never noticed that I am looking at her lustfully and I could boldly watch her sexy curves. The other day when I woke up early and came into bedroom after a walk I saw my sister trying to put a hook in her bra. I was aroused and when I pretend to go out keeping in my mind that she will scold me, she called me and asked to hook up her bra and button up her blouse at the back. Again, I went to bathroom and masturbated. I secretly watched her in her under garments and cleavage when she bends.
Watching her secretly while she dressing or undressing to get glimpse of her bra clad breast or panty covered ass. The other day, she entered the room with towel around. She took off the towel and turned my side to wear bra and panty. Ho! Damn! She showed her complete naked body to me. My sister Usha’s boobs were big and shaped like a malgova mango. Her nipples were like one rupee coin. Her navel was good. Her pussy was covered with a hair. That was the first time I saw a girl fully naked. I could not believe my eyes. I was nervous and dick was so erect and jerked and cummed on my lungi. 

The same day in the middle of night I slept near her. Half of the sleep I felt some thing new, when I opened my eyes I was shocked to see my hand one her breast. I took off my hand immediately being that my sister or my parents may think bad about me. I couldn’t able to sleep afterwards. I guess due to tiredness she must have dozed off. She was spreading her hands both sides. I saw wet spot on her shirt in her armpit. I could even see black patch of her armpit hair there and her shirt was above her navel. I always thought that armpit and navel are one of the exciting parts of women, especially hairy one. I got strong urge to smell my sister"s armpit and kiss her navel. I leaned near her and brought my nose close to her armpit. My nose was almost touching her armpit and I deeply inhaled and kissed her navel and licked her navel by my tongue. Strong aroma of my sister"s hairy armpit sweat was intoxicating me.
My cock was hard inside my trouser. I touched her breast above shirt and aroused and slowly squeezed her boobs. There was no movement from her, she was still in sleep. Further I moved down and raised her skirt and kissed her pussy above her panty. It was hot and wet. Suddenly she throw away my hands from her body. I didn"t want to do anything at that moment, which would make her alert about my desire. My heart beat was high thinking that she would have known that I made a sexual attempt. The next day morning I was shivering and thought that she will tell my parents or she herself will scold me. But there was no difference with them.
The next day night, I was very erotic and wanted to do more. Few hours later, I rose up and place my hand just below her breast and shook her up,
"Sister, wake up now."
There was no response from her. I again tried but still there was no response. I kept my hands on her breast for few minutes again there was no response.
Then I slowly opened the two buttons of her shirt. I was able to see her cleavage and also some part of her breast, as it was tide in the white bra. It was looking nice on her body rather than I would say it was a perfectly match to her body. Watching my sister"s heavy breast, my cock got hard. Between her skirt and shirt her stomach was visible clearly. Due to heavy breathing her stomach was also raising and falling rhythmically. I observed USha had little fats around her belly just above her waist. Her navel was deep and in round shape. I got crazy watching my sister in that sexy pose. I thought to tear that bra and eat her breast or to dove my tongue in that deep navel and thought to put my dick inside her pussy.
I started moving my hand between her cleavage and feeling the hot sensation over there. I licked out the warm sweat of it, which was very tasty and salty. Then I moved my hands on her boobs and started pressing it hard. Then I moved my hands towards her back and opened the hooks of her bra. I removed the straps of the bra and was able to get a clear view of her breast. Then I moved my hands over it and licked her nipples. It was very tasty. Then she started moaning very hard so I quick stopped over there and closed the buttons of her shirt and moved back. Then after few minutes I again opened the shirt and then took out my dick and put my sister Usha hand on my dick. I couldn’t believe that I am doing this with my own elder sister Usha. Now every day I started doing like this and masturbate.
There was no objection from my sister any of these months and I very well assume that she knows what I did and my sister Usha knows that she was afraid of telling this our parents and acted me that she doesn’t know that I was doing like that. One day finally I was decided to fuck her and know that she will not oppose or tell anybody. I opened her bra and her boobs fell out loosely. WOW, that was a great sight. I kissed her first gently on her nipples and then I started to suck it. Then I started to lick her whole body. She had her pussy shaved and she really had a nice pussy. I kept her down and spread her legs. I could see her vagina sealed. I started to lick her pussy. By that time I could see the love juice coming out of the cave. I licked every part of it. It was waiting for a rod to be broke open. I pressed her breast hard. I sucked her nipples that I slowly bit it. Then I applied my saliva on her cunt and on my dick for lubrication.
Then I guided my rod through her legs into her pink pussy and in one blow broke open her lock. I started the to and fro motion slowly. She was saying stop, stop and moaning like a wild bitch. I did not care and I was ramming her on the floor and had pinned her. I could see the blood coming out and my sister was enjoying every bit of her life at that time. I told her that another load of cum was going to come out. We did not care and I shot the load right inside her vagina. Both of us were exhausted till that time. We went inside the room and came into 69 position. I put my whole weight on her and started fucking her. I know she was also enjoying. I put my hands below her boobs and started to squeeze them while fucking her ass. In five minutes, I started to cum. I leaked my juice in her ass. I laid there like that on her for about two minutes. Then she came on top of me like a cowgirl and started riding on top of me with my dick in her pussy.
Her juice was leaking out. I took my dick out and licked her honey pot empty. Then I unloaded my cum on her body, her breast, hair, stomach. She took it and licked it. Then we both went to have a bath. In the shower, I grabbed her by the hips, pushed her down on the floor and pushed in my dick. I started to fuck her again and the motion was now even more faster.

Now I had gone mad. Under the shower I started to fuck her and lick her like a mad dog. Then I took my dick out and I put it in her mouth and unloaded all of my cum into it. She then told me that she was tired and we bout lied naked, and wet on the bed. We both were smiling at each other and she told me that she wanted to do this again and again whenever we had a chance. I readily agreed. From the day we both had a very good relationship. We fucked each other like hungry dog and a bitch. That"s the story guys.


Post a Comment

0 Comments