Dreamfucking turned Assfucking (Gay Sex Story)

It was a bright Saturday afternoon. Saturday the college closes at 1. I was too eager to get home to watch the Friends back to back episodes. The last hour was Sajan sir’s political communication. The Greek hero he was, he was discussing the New Media policies of the United States in covering political campaigns. But my entire focus was on his crotch. It was too tight and packed today. I could see the bulge.
And when he walked past me, the whiff of air brought a manly smell to me. I sharpened my nose to get more. Anyway, I was too horny by the time the class wound up. I was about to leave for home with my gang, who by the way had no clue I was gay. I gave my bag to Anish and finished my restroom business. I almost reached the gate when I remembered that I forgot to submit my political communication assignment on “Indian media’s coverage of recent bypoll elections”. I asked the guys to move and told them I would join them in the evening in the usual place. I took my assignment out and ran for the faculty room which was located on the fourth floor. It was 1.40 by them. A part of me was super delighted that only Sajan sir will be there as others leave on dot. My hero usually stayed and worked out in the faculty gymnasium until the sun set. His wife apparently had office till evening on Saturdays. As I approached the door, I could hear him singing, “Nagnapaadayayi Akatthu Varoo” (Come in with bare feet). His manly voice sent a chill down my spine which finally reached the deepest craters of my kundi (ass) and gave me an instant orgasmic feeling. Composing myself, I walked in. Sajan sir had his legs on the table, pants folded up a little. I almost fainted seeing those hairy legs. I wanted to munch on his hair badly. He had unbuttoned his shirt down till his belly as it was hot. I couldn’t control myself seeing so much of black forest on his chest. Unfortunately his boobs and nipples were hidden. Odippoyi ente kunnan mone nakki thudaikkan thonni. “Hey come in, looks like you did not submit your assignment”. He was sarcastic. “Sorry sir, too many hours today. Well I came to submit it. Ippo cheythotte?” Submitting the assignment on his table, I was about to leave when I noticed one of his nipples popped out from his shirt. It was round and pointed. So pointed, he could fuck me with that. I just did not want to leave. I had a plan. “Sir, remember you asking me to discuss the third module with you? That is the one I messed up in the last test. I lost the first place because of that”. “We could do that now”. He looked at me sheepishly. We could do anything now. I thought. I went and sat in a stool near his desk. Close enough to grab that smell of his. Yeah, it started pouring into my senses. A mixture of man sweat and cologne. An hour went by as he explained the concepts to me. I made sure his hands touched mine ‘accidently’ from time to time. I observed him carefully in the process. A thick lump of wax was seen behind his right ears. A small dot of dirt was visible in a finger nail. A line of sweat droplets from his cheek fell on the book and smudged the ink. “ Sorry about that. The heat is unbearable. Sahikkan Vayya”. He said embarrassed. “Enikkum”. I swallowed the rest. “Do you mind me taking my shirt off? Once I start sweating, it doesn’t stop. That’s why”. “I don’t mind sir. In fact I kinda like it.” I took a bold step. “Engane? Manassilayilla”. He looked at me rubbing his chin. “Sir, you can yell at me or even beat me up if you get angry. But…. But I have this strong urge for you. Sirine kanumbol enikku valiya kadiya… sirine kanumbol ente bodiyil enthokkeyo”. “Appo nee gay aanoda? Enikku manassilavunnilla”. He asked me while he took his shirt off. For a minute I blanked out seeing his body. So hairy. So sweaty and moist. Nipples were more pointed than before. Belly button was deep as a crater. The brown skin of his was chocolate for me. He obviously noticed me stalking his body. I was somehow sure that he was positive about this whole thing. I had a strange feeling that he was horny too. My kunnan started getting back to the lessons and ignored me looking at him. But after a while, he started giving in. The first move was to drag his chair closer to me. When he looked into my eyes and choked his thick eyebrows, I kissed him suddenly on his stubble. His poky beard hurt my lips. “ I am happily married da.” He said in a hushed tone. “Even sexier sir”, I smiled and kissed again. The next moment, he held me tight and gave me a smooch. And then inserted his tongue into my mouth. We played French for a while. I liked every ounce of his spittle and at one point of time, he transferred a huge mass of flem into my mouth, which I happily swallowed ounce by ounce. He suddenly pushed me away. “Let’s get back to studies”. He started wearing his shirt. My move was to kiss his neck, his chest and belly over and over again. My face was totally drenched in his sweat. In the process, I sucked on his nipples. He moaned a little. Then I moved towards his armpits and buried my face inside. The smell was sexier than any smell in the world, I thought. He moaned again. A drop of his sweat fell into my ears. I shrugged with pleasure. I hugged him tightly and started sniffing every inch of his bare upper body. I was sure the real treat was coming up shortly. He pushed me away. “ Da don’t do this. Enikku thodangiya pinne nirthan pattilla. I just cannot stop till I am done. Vendeda. Namukku mathiyakkam kutta”. “Ente ponnu saare, enne enthu venelum cheytho. Ethra neram venelum cheytho. Pakshe ennodu pokan parayalle. Enikku sirinte paalu kudikkanam. Oro thulliyum nunanju kudikkanam. Please sir, do me”. “Verum paalalla ketto. Katti thayiranu. One glass of yogurt is what I will give you”. He smiled and to my surprise, got into the mood. He smooched me real hard. He licked all over his face with a moist tongue. Like a dog, he sniffed around my face. He bit my ears. I moaned in pain. His bit my hair. I bit his nipples in return. I was seeing the zeniths of ecstasy as his pointed and rimmed nipples rubbed on my tongue. Was there a spark in my kunna? I bet there was. My hero was so busy licking me all over. When he started stuffing my boobs into his mouth, I bit his ears real hard. I scratched his shoulders with pleasure. And the next minute, he spat a thick mass of flem into my mouth. I swallowed all of it. I straightened up and started licking his back until where his ass started. I smothered his whole body in my saliva. I was still hungry for more. “What colour undy are you wearing today sir”? I tried to get naughty. “See it for yourself? Are you ready”? He bit the tip of my nose. I returned the kinkiness by putting my index finger into his nose. He enjoyed it a lot. “Sir, paalu karakkan samayamai” He stretched horizontally on his chair. I touched on his zipper. Slowly pulled it down. To my surprise, he was wearing very hip amber boxers. He smiled with embarrassment. Pulling the pants down, I started sniffing like a pug on the boxers. An intoxicating smell of dried urine droplets pierced my nostrils. My kunna started seeing stars. He had a very enslaved submissive expression on his face. I was sure he was horny as hell. The next second, I pulled the boxers down. To my shock, the cucumber thick dick of his sprang outside onto my face. The manly smell that came out of it was just beyond words. It was cappuccino brown, thick and veiny, with a husk brown head. The thick foreskin had moved backward with the impact. I noticed his pee hole was big and the whole circumference was covered with white dick wax. I started licking and savoring his cock head. He started moaning with pleasure. His body started stiffening. I began my oral job. He was enjoying every bit of it. I throated his deep three to four times. We changed positions. We shifted from chair to table to the floor. I licked him all over and again stroked him hard. His dick started heating up and it was pulsating. When I stopped, he got on top of me and licked every inch of my body. He also gave me a long blowjob. I started getting horny like a bull dog. “Fuck me sir, it’s time. Fuck me”. I cried. “Veno da? Ithrayum mathi. Namukku nirtham. Njan ninte teacher alle? Matte paripadi venda”. I started crying literally. Seeing that, he threw me on top of the table and inserted his fingers into my hole. He fingered me for ten minutes while my face was buried in his chest hair. He inserted his dick alas into me. After stroking softly, his pace built up. He started fucking me like a motor. I shouted in pain. “Ponnu mone kutta. I love you da. Nine njan kalyanam kazhichotteda. Koothi mone, poori mone I love you da. Sir nine kettikotteda?” He smooched me all over while fucking me with all the thrust. We rolled on the floor to do 69 like snakes. He then fucked me on the floor. I then started licking his ass hole. He farted into my nose which made me want to have him all the more. He fucked me in all the positions. When he was doing the doggy, we smooched in a 130 degree angle. I bit his hair on his head and on his pubes. I knew he was ready to burst. He was snorting as well as ‘oomph’ing at the same time. As a closing act, I licked his cock and balls once more. There it is, his yogurt cum filled my mouth. It had a rich protein filled taste. I swallowed it slowly savoring every droplet. He fell on me. He was drenched in sweat. I kissed him all over. “I love you da”. He whispered in my ears. “Then pee on me”. I whispered back. “What? You sure?” He did not wait for my answer. He stood up and started peeing on me through his semi erect dick. His yellow pee bathed me in bliss. I swallowed the rest of it. It was only a beginning. I took his boxers home.

Post a Comment

0 Comments