A Nice Gay Experience (Gay Sex Story)

Hi, I would like to tale you a nice gay experience with my cousin, who is 10 years elder to me.. It happened when I was 28 years old. I had few gay sexual encounters in my student life but this was amazing. I am a married man, experienced this just for enjoyment, however I had doubt about gay orientation of my cousin. This was later confirmed by his ex business partner who told me that my cousin was a bottom.
Therefore I decided to try this. One day, when my wife was out of station, I called my cousin for a cocktail at home. We started drinks with light conversation. After two pegs he turned discussions towards sex. Initially he talked about love affairs and intimacy between young girls and boys, however later on he started talking about sexual orientation. He told me that now a days many men prefer gay sex to break the routine. Just to involve him deep in discussions, I told him that gay sex is against the nature and a sin. He argued and told me that gay sex exists from ancient age and many famous people were gay. He also told that animals too have gay orientation and quoted some examples. Discussion was getting deeper and deeper and I started feeling horny. He knew it. Now, I was expecting first move from him, however he didn't make any. We finished our drinks and dinner at 12.30 midnight, therefore I insisted him to stay for the night. he accepted it and we went to sleep in our bed room. Sleep was miles away from both of us and soon we started discussing again on same topic. We both were very horny. Suddenly I asked him, "have you ever experienced gay sex?". As expected, he replied "YES". I asked him about the enjoyment he gets in gay sex and he explained it in a very erotic manner. I asked him if there is anything wrong in having sex with a family member and he replied that it is even safer and confidential. This was enough signal. He pulled me towards him and took me in his arms. I could feel his hot breaths. Out of enjoyment, I kissed him on his leaps. Now our leaps were locked and we were kissing furiously. We started undressing each other and soon we both were in our birth suit. I was amazed to see his big cock. It was 8 inches long and almost 3.5 inches thick in diameter as compared to my 5 inches long and 1.5 inches very small tool. We touched each others cock. I was little nervous regarding his liking about my smaller cock and asked him that. He told me that he likes small cock as it is comfortable and pain less. He kissed my cock as a gesture and then slowly worked on it with his soft tongue. Soon my cock was deep in his mouth. He was a master of this art and moved his tongue over my shaft when my entire cock was inside. He also started fondling my balls. I was moaning out of pleasure and soon started ejaculating. He kept on sucking till I ejaculated last drop of my juice. Then we both went to bath room and took shower together. We were continuously kissing and fondling each other. After a very enjoyable shower we again poured drinks and lit a cigarette. We were still naked and were staring each other. Soon after finishing our drink we both were in each others arms. He again tried to suck my cock but I was very much impressed by his massive cock and wanted to taste it badly. He suggested me to come in six-nine position. It was a great experience as he showed his master class in sucking mine at one end and at other end his big tool was filling my mouth. I ejaculated again however his tool was still very hard. He told me that he can ejaculate only when some one penetrates him from behind. He took my flaccid cock in his mouth and started to work with his magical tongue. Soon I was hard again. He lie on his back asked me to push my tool inside him. It was a great experience for me as it was very tight. I stroked slowly in beginning but soon started pumping hard. We both were moaning in deep pleasure. I emptied my love juice in his nice tight anus. We kissed each other passionately and slept nude in each others arms. I woke up at four and felt the same pleasure. I opened my eyes and saw my cousin sucking my cock. I was hard again and we ended up with a nice oral sex. We enjoyed this many time after that day at his home as he had a separate room for him. Now I am 35 years old and he is of 45, however we both enjoy the sex whenever we get chance. Some times I think about him even while having sex with my wife & some times I masturbate when I am alone. I have already masturbated once while writing this true experience and going for a second round now. Yours Love

Post a Comment

0 Comments