Pooja I love you

Suddenly, Tariq grabbed me from behind , and put his hand on my throat."Pooja I love you " he said, in a frightening voice.He was so sweet, rubbing my back kissing my neck making sure I was ok. I did all I could to make myself feel better, I knew what I wanted and I was sure he wanted it too. Silently, Tariq reached to the top button of my dress, and unbuttoned it."Please don't do like this, TARIQ. Some one may see us.!" I said."Come on, it's only a game." he said.I sat motionless on the bed. He moved to the front of me, then pushed me down into a laying position. Ok, I had thought to myself, 'let's see how far this goes.'He reached for the second button, and slowly unbuttoned it. He continued, until the dress was completely unbuttoned. I could feel the coolness of the air brushing against the small line of now exposed skin between the flaps of my dress. I was becoming more frightened, and more excited, the tingling became more intense. Slowly, he slid his hands inside of my dress, parting the material. Beneath the dress I was wearing a small bra, which, because of my size, wasn't covering much, and a pair of white cotton panties. The cool air was taking it's toll on my nipples, which were hardening under the strain of the flimsy bra.I looked up at Tariq. He had this weird look on his face. His hand moved to my heaving breast. He gently caressed the rock hard nipple with his palm. It felt incredible, like an electric shock through my body. I moaned. He then removed my dress and bra, but left my panties on. He took the nipple of my left breast between his thumb and forefinger, pinching it slightly. I bit my lip in pain, but, didn't cry out. Tariq moved his lips to my right breast, taking my nipple into his mouth. I had never felt this way before. There was a burning between my legs, one that seemed to get worse every moment that passed. His hand moved to the softness of my stomach, his finger toying at my belly button, which protruded slightly. Then his hand moved lower, to the waistband of my panties. His hand slid beneath them, down to my hairless cunny. He slid his finger over my small opening, gently massaging the soft petals of my cunny lips.Playing with myself was nothing new for me. It was a way of passing the time when I was alone. But, with Tariq touching the spot that had only previously been touched by me was even more exciting. I felt his finger part my small petals to my tight little hole. His finger darted in and out, but, it was just too tight for him and then, with a quick snatch, he had removed my panties.Tariq then got on me, with a leg on each side of me. He outstretched his arms to my shoulder, caressing me from my arms, to my breasts, then sliding off the end of the bed, moving down my body to my ankles. He slowly moved his tongue to my ankle, then licking upward, worked his way up my leg, to the inner part of my thigh, finding my pussy open to his attack.I felt that I was losing my mind. My hips gyrated to each move of his tongue. He licked my small hole, down as far as he could, then moved upward once again. He darted his tongue to the entry of my pussy, gaining a little. Then I came. He moved from the bed. I heard the rustle of clothes, and I presumed he was getting undressed. I was right because a while later he joined me once more. What I saw in front of me was the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. It was fully erect and a good 10 inches long. He moved to where my head was, brushed the hair that was sticking to my cheek away, then placed his dick close to my mouth."Open your mouth." he said.Obediently, I opened my mouth. There was a clear fluid coming from the head, which tasted salty, but, not too unpleasant."Suck on it." he commanded.I closed my lips around the head of his cock. He pushed forward, slipping his shaft into my mouth. I sucked hard, but, was careful not to bite him. Several times he thrust himself deeply, almost choking me. He continued to move in an in and out motion. I felt him getting harder, his dick throbbing in my mouth. He moved his hand to my breast, massaging it gently. I continued to suck.When he came, it was a surprise. I felt the hot sticky liquid shoot to the back of my throat. I felt myself gagging, but fought desperately not to let it show. I was exhausted, feeling my arms and legs aching. Tariq pulled his now limp cock from my mouth. I laid back on the bed.He moved to the side of the bed and picked me up, carrying my limp, exhausted body to his room. He laid me on his bed. I rolled over onto my back and pulled him on top of me. Tariq moved between my legs and positioned the head of his magnificent cock between my swollen lips. I was so turned on that my cunt seemed to grab his cock and pull him inside. Shit, I've never been so full of cock in my life, I thought, as I looked down and realized that Tariq was only half inside me. He pulled back slowly and than slammed his cock all the way inside my juicy cunt again. That threw me over the edge again as my body was wracked by another powerful orgasm. "Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuck. I'm….ooooooooooo nooooooooooo," I moaned as the power of his cock overcame me. Tariq began to jackhammer my pussy like this was his last fuck of his young life. I had never had anyone make love to me like this before and I couldn't stop cumming as his powerful cock kept slamming into me.I wrapped my arms and legs around his hard body. He began pumping his gorgeous cock in and out of my cunt. Tariq fucked me to a wonderful orgasm.Tariq rolled over on my stomach and entered me from the rear. He slapped me on the ass and told me to move my hips. He fucked me harder than Jeff had, and it hurt a little. Then, suddenly, he pulled apart the cheeks of my ass and plunged his dick up into my bowels. I screamed in agony and tried to pull away from him, but he held me firmly in place and fucked my ass. After the initial pain receded I realized that I liked it, and I started moving my hips against his. Tariq drove his cock in and out of my ass, and we both came at the same time, Tariq shooting his wad deep into me.It was a "unique" night for Tariq and I. Which led to many other games. More to come…but depend on the feedback...

Post a Comment

0 Comments