Designer Party And A First Time

It was a designer party and I was invited by one of the designers, the party was awesome but my room was on the top floors and I just didn’t want to go all the way up after the party. I lingered around the pool and finally as it was late hours took the elevator. I saw a young woman in with me and I remembered seeing her sometime in the show. She was wearing a shirt and her nipples could be seen through them.

I stepped up closer to her marveling at her shirt “this is wonderful, where did you buy it?” I asked slightly touching the dress where it encompassed her sides. She seemed to quiver under my fingers and it hoped up my interest in her.
She closed her eyes for a second and gasped slightly after the quiver passed and told me in a husky voice “I designed it myself.”

‘Hmmmmmmmm’ I exclaimed and ran my fingers over her dress and over her body softly. “I just love it.” She din’t reply and I looked at her. She was looking straight at me and propping her body on my hands. I went closer to her, my hands propped on her young body. It was love at first sight or should I add touch? I drew her gently towards me and raised her face and kissed her. She didn’t dart back. We knew that we needed to have sex then. There were some more floors to my room. We moved closer to the side of the elevator to hide ourselves and I grabbed her hands atop her face and kissed her. 

She was sweating a bit and I knew that she was but new to this. I was in love with this girl. I kissed her and drew apart at times. Slowly drawing a trail from her mouth to her nape and ears, she became bolder and whispered my name as I teased her.The elevator tinged softly and we came out on to my floor. There were some people on my floor who had also come for the exhibition and were just entering their rooms. They threw glances at us as if we were lesbians or just naughty girls and we loved it. I looked at Tina I knew she was also thinking in my lines. We held hands and grimaced as we approached my room.

Once in the room I quickly pulled off her blue shirt and stuffed her hands beneath her head. She was so taken by it. My hands roamed her body as I began placing kisses on her. She had a firm body and her boobs were so supple just wanting me to play with them softly. I had let go of the hold on her hand and kissed her down her neck and trailed down her chest. I raised my head to look at her and she was looking at me softly and shyly. I kissed her boobs and she gasped at my kiss. I unzipped her pants and looked at her. She was blushing as I touched her panty and pulled it away. She held her legs close exposing just a bit of her hairy mound. I took off my dress and went down on her. 

I dint touch her twat till then. She was getting aroused and spread out her legs and her hairy twat. It looked so nice and glistening in the dim light. As kissed her twat she held my shoulder. I kissed her and she began dipping her nails softly on my shoulder. I ran my finger along the length of her pussy and she shivered all over, her hands sliding down my body and staying at my boobs. I played with her pussy again and she was uttering nothings in the bed. I dipped my finger in her and started playing softly; she was just enjoying it and playing with my boobs. As I speeded up she let go off me and crossed her legs over me and arched her body and gasped faster. She came in jerking motions and I knew that she had cum for the first time. I caressed her hair and knew that she would make me cum just in a few minutes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments