Erotic Experience

It was years back, we were staying in a residence in Tulsipur on rent.The house owner was also staying in the adjoining house.The huge premises was surrounded by boundary wall.Inside the premises there was a big back yard,a beautiful pond,number of mango and coconut trees.
Our family comprises of parents,two sisters and two brothers.Father was an employee in Gov’t of Orissa.The house owner had also a small family,parents and one daughter & one son.We had very cordial family relationship between us. All of use the backyard as open air latrine and the pond for bath,cooking and washing as well.In the evening we used to play in the backyard except my brother who was only a one year kid. The house owner’s son was Bijay (name changed),may be two years older to me,lean & thin,darkish complexion, about 5 feet in height,was reading a class higher to me in school.I too was lean & thin,less than 4 feet,very fair complexion. Bijay was very careing and friendly to me.While we are alone in the backyard Bijaya used to hug me,kiss on the lips,take me on his lap.I liked all these because he was very lovable and grown together right from childhood.We are never shy of sitting naked for potty close to each other and moving all the way nude for clean up in the pond caring the pants in hand. It was cloudy that day.Both of us finished potty and cleaned up in the pond.Suddenly there was lightening,thunder and heavy downpour.We carried our pants in hand and ran for shelter in the cowshed located at some distance.By the time we reached the place we are fully drenched and water dripping from the wet pants.Both of us nude and standing close to each other waiting for the rain to stop. Bijay put his hands on my shoulders and turned me to face him and slowly took me on his chest.Responding to him as usual I placed my head on his shoulder...his arms encircled me and slowly tightened....he slowly lifted my face and kissed on the red lips and continued non-stop kissing.With his palms he started caressing my back and squeezing the smooth butts one after the other.I did not object his love making rather overwhelmed for his attitude of caressing.He slowly whispered in my ear...my dear Ajay...I am unable to restrict & control myself from doing something to you....please don’t tell any body....don’t utter any sound or cry out....I will give you enough of chocolates.I nodded my head in acceptance being lured for chocolates. He held me in one hand to his left side and started jerking his erect penis in right hand.It was hard,erect,about 5 inch long and 1 inch round.It was very clean and absolutely no hair growth.He guided my hand to the erect dick and asked me to jerk the way he was doing.It was lovely to see the pink head appearing and disappearing in quick succssession.He grabbed my 4 inch long small penis and fondled with it.The tickling sensation was extremely pleasurable.He put out sufficient quantity of saliva from his mouth and applied to his dick and asked me to jerk again.It so slippery and smooth and nice to handle.He asked me to sleep on the straws laid on the ground...I laid myself on my stomach with butts on top...he spread my legs to both sides ... put another stuff of saliva on the anus and gently applied the same with his finger....again he said don’t shout or cry out my dear.As asked I opened up my butts with my hand.....he positioned him on his knees....placed the tip of dick on the ass hole and pushed into the anal hole slowly and slowly.I yelled wow...wowww...wowwwwww but he never stopped but gave me courage... don’t worry...it is finished....you have taken the whole thing in.He took my finger and touched his penis...the root of it was right on my ass hole...the whole thing had gone deep into the anal hole.No more pain now and Bijaya was comfortably lying on my back...kissing and kissing the back,neck and cheeks.After a while he raised his hip to pull out a bit of penis and pushed back into the hole again.He repeated such motion slowly for some time and asked me how do I feel.I said it does not hurt now.He raised the speed of to and fro motion...his hip was raised and come back on to the butts.He was taking long breaths and pounding his dick in my ass hole.Suddenly grip of his arms tightened on me...his hip glued on my butts...ahh..ahhhh..ahhhhhhhh and relaxed.His dick was still hard inside the ass hole...I felt a stream from a turbulent jet flowing in the hole and leaked out by the side of his penis...he urinated inside with full force.I said I want to potty immediately...he pulled out the dick...some warm liquid poured out along with that.While I was excreting some warm liquid along with sticky white lump came out first.He took me to the pond and washed the ass hole and butt...cleaned his dick.We were back home. After he fucked my virgin ass that day I was willing to be laid at any time...the experience thrilled me a lot..the tickling of the ass hole was highly pleasurable.Bijaya was also very much excited.When ever he finds me his dick was getting hard.He takes me and fucked in nearest solitary place.Sometimes in a day he has fucked three to four times..morning...afternoon...evening...night. For continuous two years he never left a single day without fucking me.This routine gave me immense pleasure for enjoyment. My father was then transferred to Banki and we shifted out from cuttack. Days passed....I was grown up.Sexual urge developed in me.Remembering my past I tried to get somebody for fucking.I also had desire to get fucked.I always thought of Bijaya and days with him.It was really really difficult to approach for sex. One day I was taking tiffin in a road side tea stall.I noticed a boy intently looking at me.While I finished and washing my hand he politely requested to give some money to feed himself.I looked at him...his body was beautiful but dirty..small frame...small height.I moved close to him and asked in a low voice if you are willing to sit here...I was showing my lap to him... I will give you money.I took a packet of tiffin and he followed me into my house. Nobody was at home.I gave him a soap and showed the bath room....told clean yourself and come back.I had thrilling all over the body...heart thumping...small hairs on body standing on its roots..imagining joyful moments for desire going to be fulfilled.I was curious..tip-toed to the bath room...whatever he had put on those dumped outside the bath room door.I slowly opened the door...he was standing under the shower fully naked....water flowing down the body...oh his body so soft and creamy....sizable round butts.He turned and saw me and covered his face shyly.I moved closer to him...kissed at the back of his palms and pulled to see the face of the shy boy.Took a towel from bath hanger and wiped him dry.He was trying to collect his dresses to put on but I said no.I took his hand in me and guided him to my bed room. I laid him on my bed and asked have you done this before.He said no.I enquired if it hurts and pains what you will do.He said I will tolerate.I was excited and happy.I slept close by his side.My dick was very hard now standing 6 inch long and 2 inch round..fully grown.Gave the dick in his hand to fondle.While he was fondling to and fro I pumped his soft and bulging breasts and round butts.I collected the bottle of cream and gave some of it in his finger to lubricate the penis from tip to root.I too took some cream and applied on his ass hole.I sat on the bed on the knees stretching to both sides...made him sleep on his back....raised and placed both his legs on me shoulders.The tip of the penis touched the anus.Now pushed in the dick....the big head entered in...he shouted woooooooo but stopped.Then pressed inch by inch of penis into the anal hole till the root & crop of hair touched the ass ring.I was unable to resist my temptation and excitement and pounded quick strokes and sprayed load of semen in his hole and never forgot to urinate in the hole to experience the joy what Bijaya was getting with me.I was happy that this boy remained a regular with me for many years when he opted and became a domestic assistance for my family.

Post a Comment

0 Comments