First time I saw a live pussy

When i was just a eighteen year old boy i was introduced to masturbation by a close freind who told me how to get semen out from a small penis. later it became a habit i was just thinking of some elderly women and rubbing my cock with hand. But day by day lust for a cunt was increasing. I have not seen any real live choot or cunt or pussy.



One day my father was going Lucknow from delhi i went to see him off he gave me a 100 Rs note when train moved.It was 10 Pm in the night and there was no bus available to go back to munirka than a thought came in my mind shall i try GB road and with in a few second i left from ajmerigate side to Gb road from a dark and tiny room one lady called me. my heart was beating fast i went inside the room she said oh little man you want to fuck?? aey school key nanhey bacchey tum aurat choodenye aaye ho? i replied no i have come her to see Nangi choot jo meine kabhi nahin dekhi( i came here to see a live pussy which i have never seen. she laughed and said ok how much you have i gave her hundred rupees note and said i want two rupees back for the night service bus.

She was impressed with my gentlemenship she said no i will not take money from you and will show you my choot. she laid down and said you can see it i said please open she did not say anything and putout my pen from my pocket and hide it inside her sari i said please dont take this pen it is my brothers he will beat me.i tried to take out pen from her sari and while trying effort i removed her saari and saw a hairy pussy for the first time in my life she took out my small tool from my zip as i was not having any under wear. she said it is very small but you can insert it she asked in hindi meri choot marna hai mujhey choodogey nanahey school boy?? i said yes i removed my pant and came over her i asked for a little oil as i had heard that for the fucking oil is must she said tumhaara lund aisey hi andar chala jayega (your cock will go without oil try it)when itried to insert in her pussy i was trumbling my whole body was shaking i pushed her left boob from my right hand and took lund in the left hand when i tried tp fuck her my cumm poured out she started rubbbing my cock over her wet pussy and strted kissing me lovingly than she said oh you dont know how to fuck come on i will teach you

she told me to lay down and brought a cloth socked in warm water and started cleaning my lund. than she took it in her mouth she was licking it like a lolly pop it became hard again than she said can you lick my pussy kya tum meri choot ko chatna pasand karogey? meiney khaa ki gandi cheez hai she said pyaar mein kuch ganda nahin hoota than i said ok. i started licking her pussy she was making lot of noisesohhh ahhhhh haan yehan par lagoa zaban baba yahaan par pyaar krao yeh jo do choti choti titliyaan hain in ko hoottoon sey dabao and she was kissing me passionatley than she said now let me tell you how to fuck a woman.

she came over me and removed my shirt than she removed her blouse her two big boobs were infront of me i was unable to hold each in one hand she told me to keep pressing her boobs and than she said merey chuchi ko chosoo meiney chosna shuru kiya to usney mera lund pakar kar zoor zoor se apni choot par ragar kar usko andar ley liya mujhey to jaise jannat mil gai . than she strted moving fast and keep telling me not to leave her boobs. she was also kissing me passionately. all of a sudden i came out with a bang she started calling me dont stop abhi rukna mat merey liye kamar chalan mushkil ho raha tha phir bhi mein chlata raha itney mein ekaurat aa gai usney poocha ki bhut maze sey kaam karwa rahi ho kya tera khasam ayaa hai? she said no he is just a masoom baccha never had sex now i thouhgt is kunwarey ladkey ka kunawara pan mein hi khatam akroon> phir usne saari pehni mery lund ko garm pani waley kaprey sey saaf kiya aur mujhko bahar tak chorney aaye usney ek rikshey waley ko bula kar kaha ki is ladkey ko minto road bus stop choor kar aao wahaan sey yaaa nai delhi sey isko nightr service ki bus dila dena. than she told me tumahaara nam kyaa hai meiney kaha raju she raju ab yehaaan kabhio mat aanaa yeh jagah achey bacchoon key liye nahin hai yeah police pakar leti hai mein usko haath daba kar rkishey mein baith gya aur raat ki bus lekar ghar aagya aur maan sey kahaa ki koi bus nahiun thi is liye raat ki bus sey aaya.

lekin mein phir kabhi wapis wahaan nahi gaya kyoonki raastey mein police waaley ney mujh sey rook karpochaa tha ki kahaan sey aar ahey hoo meiney kahaa jagran sey lekin yeh jhoot to chal gayaa meinphir kabhi aaj tak GB road nahin gaya but i miss her a lot

Post a Comment

0 Comments