Fucked my neighbour

I always used to fantasise about this guy, deep, who had shifted in our building 2 years ago.. Though we were nt good frnds, just an aquaintance, i wanted him desperately... He used to play cricket with his frnds and i used to see him down the balcony, sweated, bulging chest with hard nipples, the impressions of which
could be seen on his wet jersey.. So hotttt... I didnt know if he was gay or not and didnt take any further steps.. Until one day.. By the way i am 21, fair, slim, black hair and 6 inch cock.. And deepu is 19, fair, toned body.. My exams finished just the day n i wanted to have some fresh air, it was 6 in the evening.. Usually there is no one on the terrace, the people in my building are not interested.( i have jacked off and fucked a guy many times on terrace.. Am sure no one comes..) I went up the terrace and just as i turned left on my way out of the staircase, i couldnt believe my eyes.. It was deepu, with another guy, with their trousers down and cocks in eachothers mouths.. I had caught them having 69.. Just then deepu saw me.. They both pulled their trousers up and stood up seeing at me, embarrassed..! I gave a weird expression and left.. They both stood still.. Without any word...! I went home, delighted that deepu was gay, or atleast bisexual.. At last i could have the chance to fuck him... Aaaahhhh.. My cock stirred up at the feeling.. I didnt speak to deepu whenever we met in the stairs for the next few days.. I was waiting for the rite moment.. N it came a few days later.. There was no one at home and i was gettin horny... I just went into the balcony n there was deepu, playing cricket, sexy as ever.. After the play ended, deepu entered the gate.. I opened my main door and when deepu reached our floor, i told him to come in.. He didnt look me in the eye... He just followed me... I then asked him to sit on the couch and went into the bedroom.. I wanted to surprise him.. I took of my clothes becoming stalk naked and lied down on my bed,.. N called deepu.. Deepu came inside and was shocked.. And relieved too... "dont be shocked.. I know u are horny n u want me... Take off ur clothes ...! Within the next ten seconds, deepu was standing nude, before me.. His bulging chest, those ever hard nipples and that hard 5 inch cock.. What a sight...! He jumped on me.. Lips on lips, chest on chest, cock on cock... A gr8 feeling... We started caressing, kissing, sucking each others bodies, .. Sound of moans like ..uuuhhh..aaahhh.. Ffuckkk filled the room.. N then we had what started it all.. The 69.. The 5 inch cock in my mouth was a super treat.. But the way deepu sucked my boner was like heaven.. He has practice i guess...! Then we got tired.. N he said it.. " you want to fuck me?" "yes" i said.. Then i laid him on his back, with a pillow beneath.. Then i started to touch his beautiful sexy chest.. Then i shoved my dick into his ass.. He screamed... But said go on.. I put it inside completely and started moving.. Both of us moaning with pleasure.. Sweated bodies.. We kissed occassionaly but continued moving... It was 20 min after n i said i am goin to come.. Do u want me inside?? Yeah he said.. N then i felt the orgasm n blew my load in his ass.. Ooooohhhhhhh... We both, tired, lay on him... 20 min passed n then we got up and had a shower.. Then he left... Nw that i had a neighbour as my sex partner, i dont search it on any sites... We hav sex almost daily.. At his home or mine, whenever we get time..

Post a Comment

0 Comments