Outdoor Sex In A Rainy Day

Friends, my name is Nimita and I am 32 now. I am a married female with 2 pretty kids. My husband work for a media agency and he is well reputed man. We met during a wedding and liked each-other and our parents also agreed on the initial formalities and then after one year we got married and after 3 year, we blessed by our first kid as a beautiful daughter and second one was a son. I am living a lavish life with my family and very happy. I had lots of sweet and bad memories of my young age before my wedding. I have not told all of them to my hubby and one which I don’t want to tell him but would like to share with all of you. It was one of beautiful moment of my life but spoiled after cheating. It was my first sex encounter with my ex-boyfriend. 

I was in college that time and I was very jolly in nature. My boyfriend, Sunil was a boxing champion of college. He had very muscular body and lots of girls were looking for a date with him, but I was lucky that I managed to get him as we both were friend since school time. On first valentine after school, he proposed me and I had accepted. But, that time, I didn’t know that Sunil has been changed and he just loved to play with my body. I had fair color and very toned body. I got instruction from my parents to take bas to college, but I used to go till bus-stop and then Sunil picked me. I was not so regular to college and normally, Sunil and I bunked college almost every day. 

It was raining that day and my clothes were all wet and Sunil was also late due to rainfall. When, I sat in the car, Sunil was shocked to see me. I was looking hot and very sexy and water drop were on my checks and lips. Sunil was imaged and took me for coffee. He never tried to touch me but that day; he touched me 10 times in 1 hour. It was a clear indication for me to had physical relationship with him. I was also horny that day and was ready to break myself in Sunil’s hands. Sunil and I both were looking in each other eyes and I had hold Sunil’s hands. We both smiled and left. There are few alone places outside of our city where generally people avoid to go. Sunil took his care there and stopped it in an alone place. And then, he pushed himself on me and started kissing my lips. He settled the seat behind and made it like a bed. I lay on bed and he was kissing me wildly. His hands were interrogating my boobs and was trying to tear my clothes. I also unbuttoned his shirt and opened his pent too. I had taken his penis in my hands; it was too hot and was looking like red hot iron rod. 

Sunil made me nude and started kissing my body. He was licking my pink tits and messing up my perfect rounded boobs with his hands. His dicks was continues hitting my pussy and but I hold it in my hands and started his masturbation. His dick was big and very thick. I was moaning aaaaaaaaaa…ooooooo..Yes and I was crying in pleasure. Then, I sat back on seat and my back was supported by seat. Then, he opened my legs and pushed her lips on my pussy. He was licking my pink pussy with passion and I was crying and feeling sexual pleasure. I had lost my all control and pulling Sunil’s hair. When, I pussy was wet and pre cum started. Sunil pushed me back and entered his dick in my mouth. I didn’t like this but forced to do as Sunil was leading that time. He had pushed his entire dick in my mouth and my thorough was choked and I was not able to breathe.

His ass was moving in pleasure and he was moaning aaaaaahhhhhh…yes……….ooooooooo….when he was completely satisfied with the sucking, he took out his dick and came down and started rubbing his cock against my clit. My pussy became red and getting wet. Suddenly, he gave a hard push and his all dick was in my pussy. I felt and long and thick hot iron rod was inside me and I shouted. He kept his hands on my mouth and left his dick idle for few minute. Ones, I overcome from pain, he started pushing his dick again and I was feeling relaxed and also starting moving my ass to get deeper. It was a great penetration and I enjoyed. It was dangerous to stay there for long time. So, we wore our clothes and went for a movie. We hold each other hands and had well sleepy of 2 hour. He fucked me 2-3 more times and after that, I had notice a change in his behavior and in few months, I lost all connection with him. 

But, I don’t have any regret as my husband is a great man and I had very happy family.

Post a Comment

0 Comments