When I Fucked My Mom’s Friends

Dear friends, my name is Sukesh and I am 19 years old. I got a chance to have sexual encounter with my mom’s friend Sheela aunty that was beautiful moment of my life. Prior to that, I had fucked so many girls but Sheela aunty taste was different. She was so hot and sexy that I had lost my control and after her invitation, I went to her bed and did whatever she asked for. Sheela’s aunty son Manu was childhood friend and after school, I went out of country for further studies and Manu had gone to army. After my studies, I came back to my parents and but I never seen Manu again. One day, my mom asked to get cake from baker and after sometime, I went to Baker and asked for cake. Suddenly, I saw a lady was sipping coffee near a table. 

I had recognized as my mom’s friend and Manu’s mother. She was looking gorgeous. I went to her and said HELLO. She saw me with a strange eye and said hello. I remind her about my Mom and her son Manu and she remembered me. She asked me to sit with her and asked for coffee. She had wearing a hot and sexy dress and when I sat with her; I saw her round boobs and my dick was just on move. She noticed the same but ignored. I was getting excited and erected and wanted to fuck her at any cost. I had taken my cake and went to home and she left for her home. When, I went to home and opened the cake and found that it was wrong cake taken by me and I guess, it got replaced with sheela’s aunty cake. 

I packed that packet again and went to Sheela aunty home and rang the door ball. After knowing for 15 minute, she opened the door and asked for the purpose. She was hiding herself behind the door and said I was talking bath that why delay in open the door. She called me inside and asked to wait in drawing room. When I entered, Sheela aunty was behind the door and when she closed the door and I saw her almost nude. She was in a towel and her boobs were half shown and I could the smooth legs of her. my dick was on 90 degree and I was trying to hide it by my hands. Aunty saw that and smiled and came to me and kept her hands on my shoulders and pushed me on sofa and said you must be thirsty, let me got some water for you. 

She came back with water and she was still in towel; when she came near and giving glass to me, she dropped the glass and my pent got wet. She smiled and said sorry and opening my pent. I resisted for few time but she gone naughty. I had lost my control my hands and I opened her towel and I got imaged after seeing her white round boobs and pink tits. Her body was smooth and her pussy was so pink and small. I kept my hands on her boobs and starting pressing it. She was moaning aaahhhhh…oooo…and she pushed herself over me and started licking my lips. My breath got hot and my dick was getting very excited. She removed my all clothes and made me nude. Now, we both were nude and I was lying on sofa and Sheela aunty was on me. Her hand was on my dick and she was doing my masturbate and my ass was moving in pleasure and she was pleasing me like a call girl. 

It was time to take lead. I suddenly took charge and pushed aunty on sofa and sat on her body. He was riding on her body and pressing her boobs very hard and playing with her pink tits. My dick was rubbing on her body and her ass was moving in pleasure and she was shivering. Her hand was on my dick and keeping masturbating. Then, we came in 69 position and I was licking her cunt and I had pushed my dick inside aunty mouth and started fucking her mouth. She was taking my dick deeper and deeper. I was just about to come and she too. I had started pushing my ass faster and harder and a warm spam left in her mouth. And she also left her cum and I had licked her pussy. She was completely mad and her pussy was gone pink and completely wet. My dick got small and now she started playing with it. In few second, it was ready again to penetrate. Then, Sheela aunty sat on sofa and opened her legs and I had started rubbing my dick on her wet pussy. She was moaning oooooo….aaaaaaaa…..and then I had pushed my dick in her cunt and pushing my dick very hard. 

She cummed again and I also had left my spam inside her pussy. My spam was very warm and she had taken it completely inside and moaning aaaaaaaaa…….oooooo……….. I was tired and dropped myself on her body and we both slept for some time and then I put on my clothes and went to home. Now, when she or I need sexual pleasure. We meet for hot intercourse.

Post a Comment

0 Comments